Digital Landing, owned and operated by Acceller, Inc. d/b/a BuyTelco, facilitates the purchase of digital home services. Acceller uses the Digital Landing web site and underlying technology to sell products and services.
Acceller Protects Your Online Privacy
Effective on: May 11, 2006
Acceller, Inc is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. TRUSTe is an independent, non-profit organization whose mission is to enable individuals and organizations to establish trusting relationships based on respect for personal identity and information by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the site www.digitallanding.com. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to our users' privacy, we had them reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through this web site, and does not cover information that may be collected through software downloaded from the site.
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Acceller, by E-MAIL, or POSTAL MAIL at: Acceller, 815 NW 57th Ave. Suite 400, Miami, FL., 33126. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
ACCELLER, the ACCELLER LOGO, DIGITAL LANDING, the DIGITAL LANDING logo, BUYTELCO, and the BUYTELCO logo are trademarks and service marks of ACCELLER, INC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site - www.digitallanding.com.
- Log Server Files: like most standard web site servers, we use log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform types, date/time stamps, the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track the user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., ARE NOT linked to personally identifiable information.
- We do not sell, share, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. Our site's Availability Form requires your telephone number and street address for the purpose of determining if service is available. This information will be sent to the service provider for order processing. The providing carrier may require additional information from you to complete the order process. That information will be gathered on the providing carrier’s site and Digital Landing's site. We may use your phone number to follow-up with you via phone. To be added to our Do Not Call list, please send an email with your phone number to email@example.com.
- Your e-mail address may be used to send you promotions from Acceller, and order fulfillment status updates throughout the order fulfillment process. You may "Opt Out" of further e-mail communications by clicking on the "Opt Out" link contained in the body of the e-mail.
- This site contains links to other sites. Acceller is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.You should check the Privacy/Security Statements for those sites before submitting any information to them.
- Except as expressly set forth herein, we do not sell, share, trade, or rent your personal information to unaffiliated third parties.
- If Acceller intends to make any changes to our current policy, or not distributing any personally identifiable information, other than as necessary for order fulfillment, you will be notified approximately 30 days in advance by email. If you wish to NOT have your information distributed, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you want your information removed prior to distribution. You may also send us mail, on your company letterhead, to the following postal address: 815 NW 57th Ave., Suite 400, Miami, FL., 33126.
- If you are a Sales Affiliate of Acceller, browser information is gathered to verify your identity and to track referrals. Sales Affiliate companies are routed through the LinkShare network, so that sales referrals may be tracked and commissions accounted for. LinkShare is the third party management entity for Acceller’s sales associates program. LinkShare is a separate, independent web site, and provides its own Privacy policies, which govern your use of their web site. Acceller has contracted LinkShare to manage and track sales referrals so that earned commissions can be accounted for. This information is not distributed to any other person or company. Although the Partner section of the web site may have the BuyTelco or Digital Landing branding, please be aware that you are submitting your information directly to these third party web sites.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ACCELLER AND ITS LICENSORS "AS IS", WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ACCELLER AND ITS LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ACCELLER AND ITS LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL AND TORT DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY ACCELLER D/B/A BUYTELCO ARE THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ARE SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF THE APPLICABLE SUPPLIER OR CARRIER. ACCORDINGLY, ACCELLER D/B/A BUYTELCO AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD.
Information Accuracy: While Acceller strives to keep the information on this web site accurate, complete and up-to-date, Acceller and its suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information. Because Acceller publishes publicly available information as well as information provided by manufacturers, carriers, and retailers, Acceller does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this web site, nor the quality of any products, services, information or other materials displayed, purchased or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with this web site. Your use of this web site is at your sole risk. All information on products and services, including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any service, product or product feature, should be verified with the company supplying the product or service in question, and Acceller shall not be liable for any inaccuracies and does not notify users when information has been updated.
The above statements regarding service/product offerings reflect views/comments made by Acceller and do not reflect views/comments made by its service providers. For more information about each service provider's services/products, please click on the link of the applicable service provider.
We use other third parties, such as cable service providers and telephone service providers, to fulfill the high-speed Internet access and other services available on our site. When you sign-up for these services, we will share your e-mail address, telephone number, and service location address as necessary for the service providers to provide that service. Our contracts with these third parties provide that they are not permitted to use your personal information for any other purposes.
This site has security measures in place to protect from the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. At Acceller, we appreciate your concerns about the security of your confidential online business transactions.
Acceller takes all necessary security measures to protect any information passed between our site and your computer during ordering sessions. All order transactions are done in a secure mode using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encoding. No personal information, company information, or ordering information is sent in clear text between your browser and the server. Our servers use Digital Security Certification, issued by VeriSign, which you may view when on our site.
This information is stored on a secure server that maintains no direct connection to the Internet. Information gathered from you during registration is used to create your User Account at Acceller, and to satisfy the requirements of the carrier ordering process for new or existing services.
If you are a Sales Affiliate of Acceller, browser information is gathered to verify your identity and to track referrals. Sales Affiliate companies are routed through LinkShare so that sales referrals may be tracked and commissions accounted for. LinkShare is the third party management entity for Acceller's sales associates program. LinkShare is a separate, independent web site, and provides its own Security policies, which govern your use of their web site. Acceller has contracted LinkShare to manage and track sales referrals so that earned commissions can be accounted for. This information is not distributed to any other person or company.
The combination of encrypted online sessions and a secure computing environment means that your information gets to us without being violated and stays that way once it is here. Acceller is ever vigilant about maintaining and improving the security of our systems.
This site contains links to other sites. Acceller does not guarantee the security and privacy of those sites. You should read the Security and Privacy Statements on those sites to understand their policy, and how information gathered by them may be used.
Acceller does send product marketing e-mail. We use your e-mail address which has been entered for service qualifying. Any e-mail communication that you receive from Acceller, Digital Landing or BuyTelco contains a prominent "Opt Out" link in the body of the e-mail. By clicking on the "Opt Out" link, you will have removed your e-mail address from our mailing list, and you will not receive any further product marketing communications.
Please note that we do not gather, nor do we distribute, any personally identifiable information that would be used to compile sales or marketing mailing lists for third parties.
This site gives users the following options for notifying Acceller of their choice not to receive future communications from us or our partners; or to no longer receive our service.
- You can send email to email@example.com.
Please note that email must be sent from the email of record on the account.
- You can send mail, on company letterhead, to the following postal address:
815 NW 57th Ave.,Suite 400
Miami, Florida 33126
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- Send mail, on company letterhead, to the following postal address:
815 NW 57th Ave., Suite 400
Miami, Florida 33126
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your activities with this site, you can contact email@example.com.
All Rights Reserved
BuyTelco, Acceller, the Acceller logo, Digital Landing and the Digital Landing logos are trademarks of Acceller, Inc. All other trademarks and services used on this site, including without limitation AT&T YAHOO!®, AT&T SOUTHEAST®, ATLANTIC BROADBAND®, BELLSOUTH®, BUCKEYE CABLE®, CABLEVISION®, CLEARWIRE®, OPTIMUM ONLINE®, CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS®, CHARTER PIPELINE®, COMCAST®, EARTHLINK®, EMBARQ®, HUGHESNET, ®HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS LLC®, INSIGHT®, MEDIACOM ONLINE®, ROAD RUNNER®, TIME WARNER®, NETZERO®, NEW EDGE NETWORKS®, QWEST®, VERIZON®, WILDBLUE®, WINDSTREAM® are marks of their respective owners.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Acceller, Inc. or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Acceller, Inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Acceller, Inc. or its licensors and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a personal shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Buytelco Do Not Call List Information:
Effective October 3, 2003, new telemarketing rules went into effect as promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission for the National Do Not Call Registry. If the person has not made a previous request, an outbound telemarketing call still may not be made if the person's number is on the "do-not-call" registry. 16 C.F.R. 310(b)(1)(iii)(B). There are two exceptions to the prohibition against calling a person on the "do-not-call" registry: (1) express agreement, in writing, including the telephone number to which calls may be placed and the signature of that person (which may include an electronic or digital signature), 16 C.F.R. 310.4(b)(1)(iii)(B)(i); (2) the seller has an "established business relationship" with the person and the person has not previously made a specific objection to receiving a call by or on behalf of the seller.
The FTC rules further define an "established business relationship" as including a "relationship between a seller and a consumer based on:… (2) the consumer's inquiry or application regarding a product or service offered by the seller, within the three (3) months immediately preceding the date of a telemarketing call." 16 C.F.R. 310.2(n)(2).
A seller cannot call a person who has "previously stated that he or she does not wish to receive an outbound telephone call made by or on behalf of the seller whose goods or services are being offered." 16 C.F.R. 310.4(b)(1)(iii)(A).
You have the option to be added to the Acceller private do not call list. Any phone contact with Acceller should end within one week of adding yourself to this list.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number to be added to our Do Not Call list.
Copyright © 2007 Acceller, Inc. All Rights Reserved